Project activity - latest SVN submissions.
Mediashare 4.0.0 has just been released!
Mediashare is an media file gallery designed for use with the web application framework Zikula. With Mediashare you can upload media files into albums and then share these with others using an access control system that allows you to specify read/write access to specific Zikula users or groups, as well as making it public for everybody.
- Runs on Zikula systems with SAFE_MODE and OPEN_BASEDIR enabled (this allows Mediashare to be installed on sites with quite restricted PHP access).
- Edit albums and organize albums in albums.
- Automatic thumbnail creation.
- Supports multiple media file formats (gif, png, jpg, flash, pdf, and more)
- Reordering of files by drag and drop.
- Browse albums and view files in slideshows.
- File upload size restrictions (both single file as well a grand total).
- Embed photo sets and album from Flickr, SmugMug and Picasa.
- Read the supplied installation documentation.